We highly recommend Planned Service Agreements (PSA) to all of our customers. Preventative maintenance will mean fewer breakdowns and longer life for your HVAC equipment. The equipment is inspected for early signs of wear and tear and all components are tested for proper operation.
Each of our PSA customers is visited monthly, quarterly or semi-annually to have their HVAC system serviced.
A PSA ensures that your equipment lasts longer, has fewer breakdowns and runs as efficiently as possible.
FlowTech PSA customers recieve top priority response.
- Change filters (provided by FlowTech)
- Flush condensate drain
- Inspect indoor coil
- Inspect safety devices for proper operation
- Inspect condenser coil
- Inspect disconnect box
- Monitor operating pressures of refrigerant
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Monitor volts/amps on fan motor
- Inspect temperature difference supply/return
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Clean condenser coil/remove debris
- Test/inspect contractors
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Monitor compressor for proper amperage/volt draw
- Furnish customer with technician’s detailed report